• 37(current)
Release IPTV Merge
ok, so the issue appears to be due to this fix: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimp.../677/files not being in Nexus (Kodi 20 only)
without that, any groups with a space in their name in EXTGRP basically break it

I think I can put quotes around them to fix Smile
let me try that
UPDATE:
IPTV Merge v0.24.0 just released

this works around the space issue in extgrp entries by outputting each on its own line and quoted " ".

IPTV Merge can ingest the correct format and then will output format that works with IPTV Simple.
So feel free to add your own #EXTGRP:My Group;My Group2;My Group3 to the file that IPTV merge loads and it'll output them in the format IPTV Simple needs.
Just make sure there is an empty line after the above line or those groups become part of the channel below them

Override order in settings now also will output in the format to workaround iptv simple bug.

Remember, after changing order. Kodi Settings > PVR > General > Clear Data
@matthuisman 
My Firestick has popped up three times in the past few minutes saying that IPTV Merge has been updated, but it is still showing as v0.23.9 - which is the same as when I switched it on earlier. I have tried force stopping Kodi and restarting it - also rebooted the Firestick.

I am still on Kodi v19.5, (on your advice from earlier in this thread), do I need to upgrade to v20 for this update to work?
stay on 19.5
just wait until v0.24.0 gets to you
is there a way of manually choose video streaming quality for pvr playback on kodi ? have a limited data plan
@papzy 
There is a setting in IPTV Merge that does this for the channels it controls.

In Merge, go to Settings > Playback > Playback Quality

IIRC, the options include Lowest, Best and Ask.
(2023-03-04, 15:20)Paul608085 Wrote: @papzy 
There is a setting in IPTV Merge that does this for the channels it controls.

In Merge, go to Settings > Playback > Playback Quality

IIRC, the options include Lowest, Best and Ask.
thanks mate
@matthuisman 
Thanks - v0.24.0 has resolved my problem - all my playlist genres are now in alphabetical order as I wanted, (in Kodi v19.5).  Blush

However, it didn't work at first for me - nothing to do with IPTV Merge though. So for the benefit of anyone else who also has similar problems:

The issue was caused by my TVHeadend PVR add-on, which seems to have been preventing Merge from re-ordering my genres in the EPG.

To get around this I temporarily disabled the TVHeadend add-on, (so only IPTV Merge and Simple Client active), then ran Merge and cleared data as per Matt's previous instructions. This re-ordered my IPTV genres alphabetically as I wanted. I then re-activated the TVHeadend add-on and now my "Freesat" satellite channels appear neatly on the end of the EPG genres - perfect!!

Hopefully it will stay like this now, and future updates won't break it!  Wink
how can i block adult channels ?
@papzy 
Where are you getting the adult channels from at the moment?

There aren't any adult channels in Pluto TV or Samsung+, or any of Matt's other add-ons AFAIK?

You can use IPTV Merge to hide channels from the EPG, on a channel by channel basis if Merge is managing them:

Add-Ons > IPTV Merge > Manage TV > All Channels

Then select each channel, one at a time, that you want to remove from the EPG. A long press on the OK button on your remote brings up a menu > select "Hide Channel". On mine it takes a few seconds to work, so you may need to be patient.

I don't think that there is a way to hide/delete a Category/Genre in merge on a "global" basis?
added a playlist , and has adult channels, but need it cus it has dstv channels , can you suggest any other iptv list with dstv channels ?
This is not the place to discuss pirated IPTV services. You got your answer.

If only want a few channels, then go into merge > playlist > your playlist > default hidden channels and set it to true

That will hide all channels by default. Now go into merge > manage tv > your playlist and find each channel you want. Open context menu and enable channel.
Is there an issue with Pluto 0.6.0? Matrix 19.5. Nothing plays. Lunatix is working though.
2023-03-07 19:54:39.453 T:39312   ERROR <general>: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://slyguy.pluto.tv.provider/?_=play&_play=1&id=569546031a619b8f07ce6e25&_is_live=1&_noresume=.pvr]

0.5.9 works, 0.6.0 doesnt.
should be fixed now in 0.61.2
(2023-03-08, 05:27)matthuisman Wrote: should be fixed now in 0.61.2
confirmed fixed - debian provided kodi v19.1, and github kodi v20.0 01192021

thanks
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0