(smartplaylist) update Oscars 2018
I find tags much easier to handle these smaller sized lists, but having a smartplaylist adds some flexibility if you haven't set-up nodes yet. 

If your movie name doesn't match the title, you'll have to edit your movie title or the listing in the smartplaylist for it to show up. I didn't use the exclusion rule to exclude wrong dates or sets etc, feel free to edit or improve, and if you do; re-post with links, I don't think that pastebin.com will hold stuff beyond 30 days.

https://pastebin.com/2EUxjf9x

Save this as a UTF-8 called "Oscar Winners.xsp" with your favourite editor and place it in the Userdata (wiki) folder playlists/video, enter Kodi and select the listing in playlists (you can make this a favourite, or point at it with a 'Node'). Obviously if you don't have the movie in your personal library, it isn't going to show up.
@PatK, here is the link for the Oscars smartplaylists.  All categories except Documentaries and Shorts are there, as well as a consolidated winners list similar to your playlist.  Hope this is useful.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFiME85ckfRpmMyAda_w

What do you use for tagging? The Kodi GUI or an external app?

Regards,

Bart
What a fabulous set of smartplaylists, you've made my day! or should I say saved two Smile I've got shorts all in one and documentaries are getting seriously out of hand and relegated to  public domain drives as file mode (yup; I'n a nut case for those). Regarding your query on tagging;  I'm using 'manage tags' 310752 (thread) it throws up the tag option in the context menu, probably wouldn't bother using tags without some sort of easy way.

Many thanks this is a great way to enrich the usefulness of the library.

(2019-03-06, 23:24)PatK Wrote: What a fabulous set of smartplaylists, you've made my day! or should I say saved two Smile I've got shorts all in one and documentaries are getting seriously out of hand and relegated to  public domain drives as file mode (yup; I'n a nut case for those). Regarding your query on tagging;  I'm using 'manage tags' 310752 (thread) it throws up the tag option in the context menu, probably wouldn't bother using tags without some sort of easy way.

Many thanks this is a great way to enrich the usefulness of the library.
Thanks for the tip on tags! I will start using that addon.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(smartplaylist) update Oscars 201800