• 73(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
PVR epg shows all show times correctly, but when bringing up show information, the end time is the same as the start time, and time remaining is not showing.
Is there a fix for this?
(2019-07-11, 17:40)MapleFlakes Wrote: Nice, Skin Concept my friend. I just wish there were support for the Kodi Matrix test builds.

Marcos will create an Aeon MQ9 for use with Kodi 19 matrix.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-07-12, 03:40)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 17:40)MapleFlakes Wrote: Nice, Skin Concept my friend. I just wish there were support for the Kodi Matrix test builds.

That's big news! Can you share some of the proposed features yet? How will it differ from MQ8?
That could be a hard thing to tell. Because:

- Kodi v19 is still far away
- Kodi v19 might get new features which skinners aren't aware of currently (as we aren't aware of any idea someone might have as well Wink )

currently Kodi 19 (the alphas) are using the same XBMC GUI vesion as Kodi 18. So you are for sure able to install any skin which is available for Kodi Leia. Some things might not work yet or are probably broken. But it should at least install fine.
One thing i liked with Aeon MQ was that i could change theme and was using Orange Theme but i can not get it to work on Aeon MQ 8.
Is it because of the resolution on the images?
@rogern

Orange theme only have support in MQ7 and MQ8 mod.
(2019-07-12, 05:22)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 03:40)Wanilton Wrote:

That's big news! Can you share some of the proposed features yet? How will it differ from MQ8? 
Will be more easy to customize and more powerful, have a lot of improvements coming, including in the PVR area. New views, new menu M, new home main menu style, widgets will be faster to load and show the images...many these features will appear soon in Ace 2 skin.
When is the video intro gonna b fixed does not work
Replase StartUp.xml with this code will solve

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <!-- Aeon MQ 8 -->
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(startplay)">AlarmClock(Play Intro,PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(startupplaylist)]),00:00,silent)</onload>
    <onload>Skin.Reset(firstload)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.games.rom.collection.browser)">RunScript(script.games.rom.collection.browser,limit=12)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEmpty(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq))">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/pumpkin/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/pumpkin/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/colours/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/colours/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/reddish/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/reddish/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/modern/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/modern/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/future/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/future/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/cold/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/cold/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/warm/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/warm/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/darkness/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/darkness/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/digitalart/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/digitalart/)">Skin.Reset(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq)</onload>
    <onload>ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow])</onload>
    <controls />
</window>
Thank very much for the reply but where do i put this please
You find the file StartUp.xml inside xml folder (skin.aeonmq8)
Kodi Leia 1.3 crashing on playback of 4K Movies Xbox one s with this skin and most other non stock skins. Anyone else having this issue?
Hello.

"Play from here" (in contextual menu) doesn't run for me in TV Shows.

whether I choose this option or not, system asked me if I want to play next episode 10 seconds before the end. Only for the next episode : once the next episode is played, system doesn't asked it again neither run the next episode if I've chosen the "Play from here" option.

Do you know when the owner will be back on this project ?

Thank you,
Hi Wanilton,

The skin contains a default menu for Concerts. I've used the tmdb scraper to add my concerts to my movie database.

How do I use the default Concert menu to see the concerts in the list?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(2019-07-14, 23:20)Sinisan Wrote: Hello.

"Play from here" (in contextual menu) doesn't run for me in TV Shows.

whether I choose this option or not, system asked me if I want to play next episode 10 seconds before the end. Only for the next episode : once the next episode is played, system doesn't asked it again neither run the next episode if I've chosen the "Play from here" option.

Do you know when the owner will be back on this project ?

Thank you,

This might probably not be a skin issue. This could be a problem with Kodi and the resume playback function in combination with the Up-Next add-on.

To debug this more, please check if the same happens with other skins as well (what I guess). The Up-Next add-on works pretty fine if you don't use the "play from here"-option.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12