• 83(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-09-26, 13:45)Wanilton Wrote: It's only warning, skin show the flag image when image filename in resources is 100% equal info available in Kodi database, if don't exist the image filename or name is distinct in resource when compared with info available in database, show the warning.

Ex:
Action Genre

To show Action flag image, need have Action.png available in the resource, now imagine item in database was translated to portuguese to Ação, so Kodi compare Ação and don't find filename Ação.png, so one warning is generate to say look don't have one filename available when Kodi compare one with other.

How solve:

Including new images to resources add-ons or changing the art image filenames.
Yes, ok, but we do not get error for 1 file, for example "DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/Action.png or xxx.png".
We get an error for the whole folder "Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/".
And what about the missing /flags/resolution etc. warnings?
Also why do the other skins do not have these errors? I'm just asking at of curiosity.
Yes, its one generic warning, don't show the missing art name, example its only for you understand how work. It's equal in any skin use resources addons.

Studios flag is other example, external tools (ember,emby and others) get more 1 studio and insert multiples values to nfo file, so in database when populate using local information you have multiples items, but art its only 1, when compare multiples with only 1, don't show. Internal scraper get only 1 studio, but the filename need exact the same for work.
About resolution, only open the database for check value in the table to understand where is the issue. 

Understand if skin show studio in a few items, or show resolution flag for a few items, but don't show for others, it's no issue in the skin, now if you have 100% items in the library don't have art, probably it's one skin bug.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-09-26, 17:42)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, its one generic warning, don't show the missing art name, example its only for you understand how work. It's equal in any skin use resources addons.

Studios flag is other example, external tools (ember,emby and others) get more 1 studio and insert multiples values to nfo file, so in database when populate using local information you have multiples items, but art its only 1, when compare multiples with only 1, don't show. Internal scraper get only 1 studio, but the filename need exact the same for work.
About resolution, only open the database for check value in the table to understand where is the issue. 

Understand if skin show studio in a few items, or show resolution flag for a few items, but don't show for others, it's no issue in the skin, now if you have 100% items in the library don't have art, probably it's one skin bug.
Yes, but in this case, wouldn't it throw an error about a particular file not available (xxx.png)? I have also this kind of errors, which is understandable and ok (for example missing xxxstudio.png). Here we have errors about the whole folder.
The other thing about the database I cannot understand.
Hi
Possible to get media cases to wall view ?

thx
pvr channel list is very bad
Hi @Wanilton is it possible to switch from skin.helper to embuary helper and ind info?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=346034
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345471
@halidri 

I don't think Marcos has plan to switch the script in MQ8, probably only in MQ9.

Ace 2 he's continue using the skin helper script too.
Is there a way to create a custom list of items for a widget?  I want to show particular favorites (Live TV channel related) in one menu and youtube favorites in another menu.

Can this be done in XML or another file type?
Hi,

How can i switch the Live TV Channel view from this

into this view, i had in MQ 7

The old one from Mq7 is so much better.
Thanks.
(2019-10-05, 10:33)sorbenalex Wrote: Hi,

How can i switch the Live TV Channel view from this

into this view, i had in MQ 7

The old one from Mq7 is so much better.
Thanks.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2839953
Any ideas why this skin uses nearly 50% of my 2080Ti while browsing the menus? Going back to default Kodi skin and it drops back down to 1%. Seems not right at all.
Info available in the settings, is global, and show only system CPU use (kodi 2% all others resources 28%, show one total 30% in my pc), how you are checking use the GPU?
(2019-10-06, 15:45)Wanilton Wrote: Info available in the settings, is global, and show only system CPU use (kodi 2% all others resources 28%, show one total 30% in my pc), how you are checking use the GPU?

Windows 10 task manager and MSI afterburner.
(2019-10-04, 07:00)ajerazzor Wrote: Is there a way to create a custom list of items for a widget?  I want to show particular favorites (Live TV channel related) in one menu and youtube favorites in another menu.

Can this be done in XML or another file type?

if not possible I may be able to do this in a smart playlist or something similar - however i have run out of menu items to add smart playlists to so I can then choose them as a widget - is there a way to add more menus or not have to waste menu items for widget selection?
Thanks man. That's really helps.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12