• 9(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-03-04, 22:39)Wanilton Wrote: @loopez 

OSD, Subtitles OSD...button available in menu M, audio and subtitle, active when having 1 or more item, each enter change for other items available.

I use one shortcut for request subtitle, faster way.
@Wanilton Not sure what you mean with a 'shortcut' - is that a key that is defined as shortcut or ... ?
My issue is that I use a nVidia ShieldTv and only have a remote with few buttons ..... a lot use a similar setup I reckon. For me I need to use the context menu ('M menu') and here it would be great to have both a button to get to the subtitles menu, but must important is to have the subtitle adjustment available so you don't block your picture when you are trying to adjust the sync ....
Hi

Awesome skin have been using it and loved it since V6. Thanks Devs

I wanted to ask is there a way to have
2 x separate movies directories with cover at.

E.g
Movies (mine / adult)
- D:\Movies
Kids Movies
- D:\Kids Movies

How I do it now is I have the movies directory as mine and the wife’s and for the Kids Movies directory I created a Video Nodes menu and pointed it to D:\Kids Movies.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Forgot to add the only issue with this is the video node menu does not scrap for movie cover art. It displays in list view. I’d really love to have both movies and kids movies with cover art and data.
Hi,

Thank you and gratz for this beautiful skin. What a good job !

One question : is it possible to change order of menus and submenus ? Without having to do some hack. For Example I want a menu on the left, before movies and so... I have to unselect all standards menus, create my personnal menu at the first available slot, and then create again copies of the standards menus in the next personnalized menus ?

Thank you
Wanilton, during the beta testing none of the testers complained about the changes in the management of the fanart background?
Reading this thread I find that one of the main topic of discussion is the lack of the previous option to manage the fanart as background for each section
@Benna, It is more of a Kodi 18.x change than a MQ8 change. I'm not really sure why the Kodi devs said, hey we have the following...

Movie Folder
---.Actors
---Fanart
---Thumbs

Lets change it up, and put all the fanart in the main Movie folder instead, but leave the .actors and Thumbs in their own folders stillHuh....?!!!!?!?!?!?!1
Hi.

Is it possible to add language flags to this skin?
@Sinisan skin use replace function, you only need change one default item for other and vice versa and done (via customize main menu), don´t need any hack for it. It´s the more simple way to move position item in main menu.

@defhead, have many ways to create new items in MQ8, using tags, using smart playlists based on the path of movies folder, and many more. The more simple way is creating smart playlists, and use customize main menu for insert 2 items in main menu.

@Benna I answer previously, and again skin has support for multiples images for each item available in the main menu, via customize main menu option.

Continue support for single images too, or for use my theme.

Was removed only the option for use artwork organizer (because have potential erase all files) if the user doesn´t have precautions. 

@Powerhouse, one is extrafanarts in the library and in the home, other is background images at home for each main menu item. This issue a few members have is because of artwork beef is saving art in root movie, no more in extrafanart folders.

@svortevik, skin has support for colored flags, but don´t have support to language flags, MQ8 use text only for it.

@StoneT, Using keymaps I will try to explain better, when have more time here.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-03-05, 10:34)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 20:00)AGunzXBMC Wrote: Phenomenal as usual, Thanks Marcos and Wanilton! Only thing I wish is that I didn't have to rename my whole 4K library for HDR to popup. Aura has it without having to have HDR in the movies name. Any chance that is an option?
 I instal the skin and check the code. Same way MQ8 work - filenameandpath. 

here code in includedobject.xml, line 980-987 used in Aura skin
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <width>88</width>
                    <aspectratio align="right">keep</aspectratio>
                    <centertop>50%</centertop>
                    <height>64</height>
                    <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">flags/$PARAM[directory]/other/HDR.png</texture>
                    <visible>String.Contains($PARAM[container]$PARAM[source]FileNameAndPath,HDR)</visible>
</control>  

Really? I don't have HDR in any of my movie titles and it appears.

Case: Thermaltake DH 101
CPU: Intel i5-8600K 3.6GHz, Intel UHD Graphics 630
Memory: 16Gs RAM
Storage: 80G SSD Boot Drive w/ 25TB of Storage
Display: 60" Samsung LED KS8000
AV Reciever: Onkyo TX-NR656
Am I imagining things?  I could swear the Flexible Widgets went all the way across.  Seems like a bunch are missing.  I've tried a Fresh Start, dumping Kodi entirely and reinstalling but nothing I do gets all the FW's to show.  Any idea what it may be? 

https://i.imgur.com/RRcz3VI.png
(2019-03-06, 02:23)Wanilton Wrote: @Sinisan skin use replace function, you only need change one default item for other and vice versa and done (via customize main menu), don´t need any hack for it. It´s the more simple way to move position item in main menu.
@Wanilton Perfect, thank you for your quick answer. Great job for a great skin !
(2019-03-06, 07:17)lopezdaz Wrote: Am I imagining things?  I could swear the Flexible Widgets went all the way across.  Seems like a bunch are missing.  I've tried a Fresh Start, dumping Kodi entirely and reinstalling but nothing I do gets all the FW's to show.  Any idea what it may be? 

https://i.imgur.com/RRcz3VI.png
 You need to have items scraped in the library to appear the other options (movies, tv shows, concerts, music).
When i was using MQ7 i could search and edit images for my local media using the Contex menu. it would show GET LOGO/CLEAR ART SOLO MODE & GET LOGO/CLEAR ART GUI MODE which i found handy for missing images and images i wanted replacing.  How do i get this to show/install on MQ8 ?. When I bring up the Contex menu now after searching for my saved media it it does not show... any help would be apreciated.

@bazzabw 

Script artwork downloader used in Krypton and mod Aeon MQ7 was deprecated by the script author for use in Leia. Skin get all arts auto using script skin helper, the skin user doesn't need more run other scripts for getting arts.

BTW, scraper metadata universal gets all extra arts too. 

Artwork Beef script is available for use with Kodi Leia, work stand alone, have changed way get arts and where save.
(2019-03-06, 02:23)Wanilton Wrote: @StoneT, Using keymaps I will try to explain better, when have more time here.
@Wanilton  I would love to see which key you'd like me to map for subtitle download and offset's ??
This is how a nVidia Shield Tv remote looks:
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12