• 20(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
Thank you VERY much for the quick replies.

I am using windows 7 and have tried both the repository version of RCB and the Git version. Both will not remember Multiplex view but revert when I return.

I am editing the settings.xml when kodi is not running of course. I just wanted to know what this setting was for as it is not in the interface.

I see that there has been changes made to MQ8 in handling RCB. Should I take a look at the RCB XMLs in MQ8's XML folder.. such as "script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml"

To be more clear about the "boxfront" issue... In Jarvis I could edit RCB's config.xml and choose what I wanted to display on RCB's game selection screen. Using the same version (the repository version 2.1.3) with MQ8 the change isn't recognized. I believe this is an RCB & Leia compatibility issue but I was hoping the newer MQ8 support for RCB would offer a solution.
Also.. again.. is there a way of adding back gameplay video into the Multiplex view like in MQ7?
@Duimon 

MarcosQui will return end of March, traveling at this moment. Probably will need to wait, for a proper answer.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-03-14, 08:05)benrita Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 00:35)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 00:28)_SLayer_ Wrote:  
Try  this changes..Need to Use ArtworkBeef to have all EF in your library.
https://mega.nz/#!KQR2QQSa!VRGZbxkF4Mols...kulsUM3pQk    
Thank you Angelinas, my extra fanart is now showing as I want it.
I was about to look at another skin because I couldn't get the extra fanart to show in MQ8
Thank you again   
@benrita @Angelinas @Lockzar @_SLayer_ 

I looked at the code of .xml's. I had implemented extrafanart exactly the same way before, but after a while I always got this bug:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2828135
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2831609

I'm curious how stable and how long it is running stable on your sides and if on your side the bug also appears.

Now use the ArtworkHelper integration instead of multiimage via fadelabel control and is currently running without incidents and also a bit faster. The random generator works a bit better with ArtworkHelper in my tests i thinkg, and whenever there is only a backdrop aviable, there is no flickering (changing animation) and the backdrop remains stable in contrast to fadelabel control via multiimage.
Thanks for the info.
How long is "a while" before you can recognize/see the bug?
(2019-03-14, 21:14)_SLayer_ Wrote: Thanks for the info.
How long is "a while" before you can recognize/see the bug?

After a few hours of using kodi or after a few movies/episodes have been started. You will not notice it if you continue with "extrafanart" setting,
only if you switch back to "single fanart/main fanart/standard fanart", and this will not be displayed anymore -> empty black screen.
Or even if you go to moviesets there I believe in this skin version no multiimage support integrated yet i think, and therefore only the default fanart is displayed -> empty black screen.

I am very curious if this bug occurs on your sides, because some have this bug, some not. If you do not, then my (the same) code must be in some conflict with another (of my)  code on my side.
OK... I let you know if I can reproduce it on my side.
(2019-03-14, 20:47)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 08:05)benrita Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 00:35)Angelinas Wrote: Try  this changes..Need to Use ArtworkBeef to have all EF in your library.
https://mega.nz/#!KQR2QQSa!VRGZbxkF4Mols...kulsUM3pQk    
Thank you Angelinas, my extra fanart is now showing as I want it.
I was about to look at another skin because I couldn't get the extra fanart to show in MQ8
Thank you again    
@benrita @Angelinas @Lockzar @_SLayer_ 

I'm curious how stable and how long it is running stable on your sides and if on your side the bug also appears.

So far I do not have any problems with fanart or extra fanart selected in Movies or TV Shows.
Hi,
this skin looks very very good and I would like to use this skin as standard skin. But I would like to implement the following feature. There is an addon "German Telecast offers". This addon shows "TV Highlights" of the current day. The related XML is called "script-gto.xml". I already customized the "script-gto.XML" for my needs and I inserted an INCLUDE command at the end of the "home.xml". But now I see the whole time the "TV Highlights" as long as I'm in homescreen. But I want to see the "TV Highlights" in homescreen only when the button "Live TV" is highlighted. So can someone give me a hint where I have to put the INCLUDE command?
Is keyboard autocomplete possible ?
@extremeaudio 

No, was not implemented. 

Keyboard need included cancel button too, I will talk with Marcos about support to autocompletion plugin.
Hello,

in the MQ6 PVR i can see while I change the channel the logo, the Information and a Picture from the movie… Where I can add this? 

Gruß Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
@Holzfred 

We know PVR area needs more love... about your request, I am creating request items to talking with Marcos.

Marcos will working in Ace 2 when return and will fix bugs appear after public release.
Hi .. I come back to ask for help

1 I can't download musiccodec.color and extras.color

2 while playing a music disc, with the screen full screen, I can't change the fanart ... even by clicking M i can't find the setting
always in full screen mode it does not display the cdart and displays two artist logos

3 the cdart is not displayed if it is playing

4 the partially visible studio logo

there are other problems .. I will report later

I apologize for my bad English .. I hope you understand, and thanks for the new and beautiful skin
Yes images are very small, please use imgur for host images.

For change images in fullscreen, check this tip

you need go in music artists or albums, press left arrow, will open top menu, item Arts, first item open configuration music fullscreen, active support lyrics animated, change background images and more.

I recommend you configure script artist slideshow too.
@Wanilton 
Could it be possible to have this adds:

1) change 4K logo on covers with real ones both on disc cover and bottom tags

2) add "SDR" and "8BIT" logos on bottom tags in order to not have 3dots anymore in case of missing tag in filename.

In case, where these images are stored in?

Thank you
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12