• 36(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-03-30, 14:01)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 11:16)Benna Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 09:28)Growler74 Wrote: Dear Marcos and Wanilton,

I am now seeing the following behaviour...
  1. WIDGET LOADING IS EXTREMELY SLOW. This occurs on both EPISODES - NEXT and MOVIES RANDOM. In the vicinity of 15-30secs of spinning circles... which makes them unusable. Then if I scroll menu and back again... they take another 15-30secs to reload again (sometimes shorter second time around). Have I caused this by placing artworks in each folder? Is the buffering due to the widgets trying to fetch artworks from my HDD?

I can say that with a fresh installation of Kodi, MQ8 and the library, all of this on an SSD, the behavior is the same, spinning circle on some widget  
Is the same widget mentioned by Growler64 or are others, please inform when posting exactly items for I test here. 

@Wanilton - So all the other posts that I've made regarding the widgets taking forever to load you did not read? Furthermore, I've stated that the Next Aired TV Show script is not working as it should, over and over again. I was under the assumption that you were documenting all the issues to then report back to Marcel.

Shedrock
@shedrock 

I read your posts, I only mention I don't have the same issues here, probably because I have few items. 

Marcel is out of Kodi for now, he's moving all scripts and add-ons to one community git. If someone will fix, I don't have an answer.

About Nextaired I need to check with Marcos, he returns to work in the skin.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi,
thank you for this nice looking skin. After installing kodi Leila I thought it was time to try out a new skin instead of the standard one I used for years.
So I'm new to this skin configuring thing so my questions are
1) Is there somewhere a guide or wiki where I can find some help in figuring out the possibility's of this skin?
2) Just to give me a quick help, how can I change the view (Right, Wall, Panel, ...) of the Favorites in the main menu?
    I did this for Tvshows and Addons but I can't figure out how to this for my favorites.
Cheers,
Luc
@seahorse 

You find a few videos available in our youtube channel and have our forum for news and more info.

About change views, when enter in movies in the main menu item, press left arrow will open top menu, press up arrow open views options, active a few, use left or right arrow to change one view to other view.

About favourites is one native item in main menu, you need only have script update for use, and if press up arrow will appear widget selector, choose favourites and done.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...-7.1.3.zip
I noticed something when listening to music. If I go an album and click on info, the album cover it shows is always for the album currently playing and not the one I'm currently looking at.  I thought maybe this and the music discart doing the same the thing should be a fairly simple fix. But after looking at another skin's code (NOX: Silvo) and MQ8's, I wasn't able to figure out the code. I'm assuming this is not just me, but if someone else could check and see what happens?  The Discart I mean whatever I'm listening to, when I bring another album into focus when the disc pops out the bottom and spins, it's for the album playing. Not for the one I've selected. Wonder if maybe I'm just unlucky.
@quebert

Was reported before. Marcos will check to fix properly.
(2019-03-30, 14:01)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 11:16)Benna Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 09:28)Growler74 Wrote: Dear Marcos and Wanilton,

I am now seeing the following behaviour...
  1. WIDGET LOADING IS EXTREMELY SLOW. This occurs on both EPISODES - NEXT and MOVIES RANDOM. In the vicinity of 15-30secs of spinning circles... which makes them unusable. Then if I scroll menu and back again... they take another 15-30secs to reload again (sometimes shorter second time around). Have I caused this by placing artworks in each folder? Is the buffering due to the widgets trying to fetch artworks from my HDD?

I can say that with a fresh installation of Kodi, MQ8 and the library, all of this on an SSD, the behavior is the same, spinning circle on some widget  
Is the same widget mentioned by Growler64 or are others, please inform when posting exactly items for I test here. 
No, in my case i have some favourites items (all of them are channels for live TV) and at the first run they load immediately, but after having played one of them, i stop the playback and control return to MQ8, at that point i get for all of them the spinning circle.

The same favorites list is on MQ7, and i never had that specific problem with it
Ok, I will try to check here, thanks for explaining a little more.
since kodi 18 things dont work like normal . akso for the skin is worse then before . when i play music i have artist slide show installed.  nog when i oplay music i have more smaller images in the background. i only want a big image in teh background that switches . in most addons you can choose these option from the osd creen . but with the osd screen in this addon you cant do much on that .
how and where can i change that .
Kodi Leia is fine for me, very cool and stable, thanks Kodi team.

About skin question was answered a few times. Please read the previous posts. #515 explain where.
(2019-03-31, 12:43)Wanilton Wrote: Kodi Leia is fine for me, very cool and stable, thanks Kodi team.

About skin question was answered a few times. Please read the previous posts. #515 explain where.
how i find post #515? i could not find anything about the sunject ??
Link for post 515, the latest answer where find visualization music settings - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2840053

How change default mosaic to only one...

(2019-03-31, 13:09)Wanilton Wrote: Link for post 515, the latest answer where find visualization music settings - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2840053

How change default mosaic to only one...

tnx
(2019-03-16, 19:24)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-16, 18:38)olli14 Wrote:
(2019-03-15, 10:44)olli14 Wrote: Hi,
this skin looks very very good and I would like to use this skin as standard skin. But I would like to implement the following feature. There is an addon "German Telecast offers". This addon shows "TV Highlights" of the current day. The related XML is called "script-gto.xml". I already customized the "script-gto.XML" for my needs and I inserted an INCLUDE command at the end of the "home.xml". But now I see the whole time the "TV Highlights" as long as I'm in homescreen. But I want to see the "TV Highlights" in homescreen only when the button "Live TV" is highlighted. So can someone give me a hint where I have to put the INCLUDE command?
No one an idea regarding my question?  
Better wait MarcosQui help you. No idea, sorry. 
Some news about this?
Hi Wanliton, when a widget it´s selected, it´s possible turn off this info  (sorry for image quality)

• 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12