• 78(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
Yes, submenus are global in MQ8, only in Ace 2 and MQ9,  Marcos will return to the previous model.

Read post where Marcos explain about

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2841287
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-08-08, 12:54)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, submenus are global in MQ8, only in Ace 2 and MQ9,  Marcos will return to the previous model.

Read post where Marcos explain about

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2841287
What I thought .....so how can I create a custom new widget for main movies ?
@WaynesWorld19, when you insert one new item in the main menu, one new widget is available in the widget selector, only need choose.
(2019-08-08, 18:44)Wanilton Wrote: @WaynesWorld19, when you insert one new item in the main menu, one new widget is available in the widget selector, only need choose.
Sorry to be a pain, and I've really enjoyed your feedback throughout this thread

Yes I've done what you're suggesting with the other menu items ....it was just on the main movie item, i wanted to preserve the default submenus

For your information, there is a submenu option on main movies titled "playlist" ......I currently have 7 playlists setup, 5 of which are movie variants. My problem was in selecting this submenu option, it did not allow me to choose which playlist to use ...it simply chooses one & not the one i wished ..but turning it off and on a few times, it ends up selecting the playlist I wanted, so all solved. But @Wanilton it was luck that it worked and randomly selected the 1 of 6 playlists i wanted
I dont know why but i cant find the option to rename or delete files from the server on this skin ? Can someone please quickly let me know what I'm overlooking ? thanks
Hello

I installed Leia 18.2 under an Android box and even if I set the height of the subtitles at the foot of the video it always remains at the bottom of the screen so I would like to go force these settings in a kodi Settings menu In order to always see the subtitles more in the black band but at the foot of the video

I would like to do this because I have a projection screen 2.35 and if I do not move the subtitle manually I do not see them

Thank you in advance for your help

Mike

p.s. i want to clarify that the function in kodi put the subtitle at the foot of the video function under windos but there under android it does not work where my request to find the file in the settings ...
@Mike413
I think is better request help in the Android area.
Hi,
after some tests I figured out the follows.

- when I use smart playlists for movies, tv shows and music albums some issues arise:
    + starring in widget view is not displayed for tv shows while is displayed properly for movies
    + library status i) is displayed properly for movies ii) is displayed with less info than default for tv shows iii) is not displayed at all for music

- when I use static music playlists (m3u file) for music songs some issues arise:
    + disc art is not displayed in right list view if I move among song titles
    + disc art is not displayed when the song is played

How is it possible to address these issues

Many thanks
(2019-08-09, 18:22)Wanilton Wrote: @Mike413
I think is better request help in the Android area.
Hello

I did not get more answer on the Android forum, but I think that the only person who can say in which file it is necessary to change by default the height of the subtitles in Kodi is Mr MarcoQui?

When do you think ?

in advance thank you for your next return ...

Mike
@Mike413 

It's one Kodi issue, I don't think Marcos has one way to help you, sorry.
When I go to TV Shows and it loads the shows it loads the background image for each show. I go into the selected show to choose a season and the background is the stock image. I go into a season and shows the episodes with the proper background image. I have the art set to Default Fanart in all thee locations. Any ideas why the fanart would show properly on the show screen and the episode screen but not the season screen?
Hi People ! 

I created smartplaylist to separate children's movies from adult movies, and I integrated them in the main menu. Can not have the total number of movies and those seen on these 2 playslist while in the category movies this is included. A solution ?

Thks.
(2019-08-15, 11:25)NoBiluS Wrote: Hi People ! 

I created smartplaylist to separate children's movies from adult movies, and I integrated them in the main menu. Can not have the total number of movies and those seen on these 2 playslist while in the category movies this is included. A solution ?

Thks.
Hi @NoBiluS,
I asked for the same thing in the post #1,163

I hope in a solution too
hello!
i'm new on this forum.
i'm trying this incredible skin on my zidoo x20
i pass from zdmc 17.6 with Aeon mq7 to Zdmx 18.2 with Aeon MQ8
the skin work perfectly! very fast
but i've got a little problem with Collection,the cdart show in a diffrent spot... like this

i try to reinstall,clean chace,old files but the problem is still there
how can i solve this?
than you so much

bye
ok the image doesn't work Sad

• 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12