Apply custom filtering to dynamic content?
(2023-11-05, 01:15)manfeed Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Thanks, it works like a charm! Today I can finally say that my old dream about how this feature should work has come true. I really think this feature is a game changer for the music library, I'm discovering music videos from my artists I didn't even know that existed, and in other cases, I can't help but playing my favourite ones; really, really cool!

Thanks again!

No problem at all!

I'm happy that you mentioned it because I didn't know that was in the works. Like you say, really really great feature.

I used to basically try to fake this by using youtube search as a widget, so it's amazing to have a proper way to do it now -- especially since it stops all the false-positive matches from youtube or having to scroll through the search results to find the actual video you want!

Side note black_eagle just added an info tag setter for me, so I'll make an update to skinvariables and infotagger to allow it to be set directly to the infolabel once that hits the nightlies.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apply custom filtering to dynamic content? - by jurialmunkey - 2023-11-05, 05:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apply custom filtering to dynamic content?0