Adjust Display Refresh Rate.
Please bare with me this is my first post . I have a Nividia Shield and a Formuler Z7 plus. When I run Kodi on my Shield and I have adjusted Adjust refresh rate to on start/ stop when watching a movie it changes to correct refresh rate like 24hz. But when I do the same process with Kodi on the Formuler this does not happen and as a result video playback is choppy. Any suggestions am I doing something wrong? Also on the Formuler when I have set kodi to expert settings under display refresh rate is greyed out so I can't even change the refresh rate there either
The only known Android devices with working Kodi Leia auto refresh switching are:

- the old WeTek Hub / Play2
- MINIX U9
- NVIDIA Shield
- Amazon Fire TV devices like the Stick 4K - there may be such support on other FireTV devices by now...
- possibly some Ugoos Android media players.

I you cannot select different Refresh rates in Kodi Leia > System settings then there is nothing Kodi can do to help.
It's up to the vendor to add such Kodi support in device Firmware.

Ok thanks for the reply appreciated.
doesn't "nexus player" supported?
Quote:The only known Android devices with working Kodi Leia auto refresh switching are:

- the old WeTek Hub / Play2
- MINIX U9
- NVIDIA Shield
- Amazon Fire TV devices like the Stick 4K - there may be such support on other FireTV devices by now...
- possibly some Ugoos Android media players.

I you cannot select different Refresh rates in Kodi Leia > System settings then there is nothing Kodi can do to help. 
It's up to the vendor to add such Kodi support in device Firmware.
=12ptWith the Nvidia Shield and 18.1 do I have to have set "adjust refresh rate" to get it to automatically change to the proper refresh rate?    I upgraded from SPMC where it did it without me having to clicking that option.  Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adjust Display Refresh Rate.0