Movie fanart diaporama
Hello all, sorry to disturb you but I have a question (doesn't matter if there is no solution for it but that will be sad ...) :
I have latest version of Kodi 18 with default skin and movies scrapped from default "themoviedatabase" scrapper
My movies are showed on "Fanart" viewtype and I wonder if there is a way to show every fanart (every X seconds or whatever) like a diaporama and not just one in this viewtype ?
Thank you
Hello @nmou88

If you are using the default skin Estuary, then there is no option for a slideshow of background fanart while browsing the library. Estuary has been designed to be as light and option free as possible.

You should experiment with the other available skins as most of them do have slideshow background fanart. If you like the Estuary skin, try the Estuary Mod version which, I believe, is able to do that.

If you like displaying the fanart images, install the Picture Slideshow Screensaver... Add-onTongueicture_Slideshow_Screensaver and it will display a slideshow of your movie and tvshow or music fanart when Kodi is not in use.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I don't want slideshow of "background" fanart, I want slideshow of simple fanart when I select a movie like this :

We can see fanart at right
I don't want "background" ...
So ?
Not possible with Estuary currently and AFAICS there's no add-on for it
(2019-04-03, 02:18)Karellen Wrote: Hello @nmou88

If you are using the default skin Estuary, then there is no option for a slideshow of background fanart while browsing the library. Estuary has been designed to be as light and option free as possible.

You should experiment with the other available skins as most of them do have slideshow background fanart. If you like the Estuary skin, try the Estuary Mod version which, I believe, is able to do that.

If you like displaying the fanart images, install the Picture Slideshow Screensaver... Add-onTongueicture_Slideshow_Screensaver and it will display a slideshow of your movie and tvshow or music fanart when Kodi is not in use.

Conversely , is it possible to disable background fanart when scrolling widgets on home screen ?, the option to turn off fanart in skin settings doesn't do this?
Ok I tested Estuary MOD v2 and didn't found any option to do what I want ...
No solution yet ?

you can set slideshow
xml:
<control type="multiimage" >
<description>fanart backdrop</description>
<left>48</left>
<right>46</right>
<top>115</top>
<!-- <width>600</width> -->
<height>600</height>
<visible>true</visible>
<imagepath>$INFO[ListItem.Path]</imagepath>
<timeperimage>2000</timeperimage>
<fadetime>2000</fadetime>
<pauseatend>2000</pauseatend>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<loop>yes</loop>
<aspectratio align="center" aligny="bottom">scale</aspectratio>
</control>

ImageImageImage

only drawback is it shows all images in the folder and you need to get all the fanart
(2019-06-17, 03:39)the_other_guy Wrote:

you can set slideshow
xml:
<control type="multiimage" >
<description>fanart backdrop</description>
<left>48</left>
<right>46</right>
<top>115</top>
<!-- <width>600</width> -->
<height>600</height>
<visible>true</visible>
<imagepath>$INFO[ListItem.Path]</imagepath>
<timeperimage>2000</timeperimage>
<fadetime>2000</fadetime>
<pauseatend>2000</pauseatend>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<loop>yes</loop>
<aspectratio align="center" aligny="bottom">scale</aspectratio>
</control>

ImageImageImage

only drawback is it shows all images in the folder and you need to get all the fanart

Where do I set slideshow ?
@nmou88 
View_502_FanArt
after
    <include content="ContentPanel">
                    <param name="width" value="1035" />
                    <param name="left" value="0" />
                    <param name="top" value="220" />
                    <param name="flipx" value="true" />
                </include>
                <control type="image">
                <top>-20</top>
                <width>110%</width>
                <height>110%</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="button_focus">dialogs/dialog-bg-nobo.png</texture>
                <bordertexture border="21">overlays/shadow.png</bordertexture>
                <bordersize>20</bordersize>
            </control>
Maybe I forgot to tell it but I'm on Android and I don't know where "View_502_FanArt.xml" is located  X(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie fanart diaporama0