Req [REQUEST] Disney+
So, this is likely a premature request at this point however you may have seen Disney+ preview what its service is going to look like and for what platforms it will be available. Ref link: [URL] https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/11/18306...-star-wars[/URL]

Seeing what platforms it’s to be available for (Android TV, Apple TV, Rocku) what are the chances we could get a bit of development for Kodi? I’m asking of course for a legit addon for a paid subscription, much like the current Netflix InputAdaptive addon which works great.

Thanks everyone.
Have a feeling within days of a release Disney would issue a takedown... Feel the same with CBS all access.

Guess if someone is willing to take the chance it would be cool to have a plugin.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Twitter | Help?
I am pretty sure that the amount of movies and tv series that disney has bought licenses will make this task worth the risk. Neither Amazon nor Netflix stopped the addons for good so far.
+1 for an addon like netflix addon, but then for disney+

It would be cool if kodi can play a role to bring everything together

So if i got netflix, disney+, and own movies on a nas..
Kodi should be able to bundle all Smile even live tv

1 one place for everything, more sort like plex is doing, but with the difference that kodi doesnt offer an own license but just bundle existing licenses
There is a trial out and a basic android app for dutch users, maybe it can serve as a jump start to developing an addon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Disney+00