Kodi not loading addons
Hi Guys,

I am using Kodi on a Steamlink but unfortunately I cannot run any addon. Please see video enclosed. 
I am connected to the network - however every instalation fails.

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks.
K.
I see you have debug mode enabled.

Can you provide the Debug Log for what you did in that video.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-12, 21:45)Karellen Wrote: I see you have debug mode enabled.

Can you provide the Debug Log for what you did in that video.
Please find it enclosed:
DEBUG
That is not the full log. Please provide the full log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-12, 22:03)Karellen Wrote: That is not the full log. Please provide the full log.

Yes it is - however I generated a new one:
debug new
(2019-04-12, 22:14)slleeper Wrote:
(2019-04-12, 22:03)Karellen Wrote: That is not the full log. Please provide the full log.

Yes it is - however I generated a new one:
debug new 

One more thing - maybe it is importnatn. 
I found out that some guys having same problem as me, also has different time in the Kodi. Kodi shows, that it is 8:20 pm, but in my country it is 10:20 pm. Could this be the issue? How do I change the time in the Kodi app?
Ok, maybe in the first one you left it sitting idle for a few minutes.

The errors I have not come across before. Sorry to ask, but can you create the log again, this time can you enable libcURL ... https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy#Ena...ic_logging

I'll have to bring it to the attention to the developers as I do not know what they mean.
My Signature
(2019-04-12, 22:26)Karellen Wrote: Ok, maybe in the first one you left it sitting idle for a few minutes.

The errors I have not come across before. Sorry to ask, but can you create the log again, this time can you enable libcURL ... https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy#Ena...ic_logging

I'll have to bring it to the attention to the developers as I do not know what they mean.

Please find it enclosed:
difovixoxo.kodi (paste)
Thanks. I have pinged the developers. Hopefully they will respond soon.
My Signature
(2019-04-12, 23:10)Karellen Wrote: Thanks. I have pinged the developers. Hopefully they will respond soon.

As I have written, could be this the problem?

Look at the time stamps - when launching the Kodi it says 22:38 - this is the correct time. But then it switches to 20:38. How do I change the time?

Thanks.
@slleeper

One of the developers has looked at the log and made the following comment...

nothing server related, as the file gets downloaded correctly.
something is wrong with the iconv (or libc) library on that system
it looks like something is wrong with the (system) library providing the iconv_open function

Sorry, Linux is out of my territory. I will move your post to the Linux forum and others may be offer more help if you don't already know how to fix.
My Signature
Anybody?  Huh Sad
Weird... The only thing that I can think is some odd settings in the International/country settings. But that shouldn't affect the log file.
It looks like libiconv wasn't built with --enable-extra-encodings on the Steam Link version of Linux, so it doesn't support CP437 character encoding. The zip standard only supports CP437 or UTF-8. You can try unpacking that zip file and repacking it as UTF-8 on another machine. Or, complain to Valve about the missing extra-encodings support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not loading addons0