• 83(current)
v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-09-08, 14:42)gandharva Wrote: As this nightly builds are dead now, I wonder if it would be possible to set up automated travis builds on github for this new branches?

We already have that, nightly builds are available here: https://test.libreelec.tv/

But be aware that the LibreELEC code base is under heavy changes ATM and there are several know issues. We switched RPi/RPi2 over to full KMS and V4L2 decoders, I wouldn't recommend testing these at this point. So you have been warned :-)

so long,

Hias
I tried one of those new nightly builds (2 or 3 days ago) over the last milhouse build, it failed to recognize my database and files (mysql DB and files on a remote server) reverted back to milhouse build and everything was back.
I updated today from LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.80-Milhouse-20191006210316-#1006-g96737bf to the last Build #0717.
Everything works fine, exept my Hyperion/Hypercon based Ambilight Setup.
Is Ambilight generally not working with newer Builds?
(2020-09-15, 22:37)DTR81 Wrote: I updated today from LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.80-Milhouse-20191006210316-#1006-g96737bf to the last Build #0717.
Everything works fine, exept my Hyperion/Hypercon based Ambilight Setup.
Is Ambilight generally not working with newer Builds?

no, Hyperion isnt working with Kodi 19 because of V4L2/gbm.
i asked on the Hyperion forum several month ago and got the answer that there is no vnc server for that. whatever that means.
(2020-09-09, 03:39)J_E_F_F Wrote: I tried one of those new nightly builds (2 or 3 days ago) over the last milhouse build, it failed to recognize my database and files (mysql DB and files on a remote server) reverted back to milhouse build and everything was back.

tried it again today, updated from #0626 to LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.80-nightly-20200921 and it worked this time, remote MySQL DB and files are there. DB migration took several minutes, but all fine in the end.
(2020-09-08, 16:09)HiassofT Wrote:
(2020-09-08, 14:42)gandharva Wrote: As this nightly builds are dead now, I wonder if it would be possible to set up automated travis builds on github for this new branches?

We already have that, nightly builds are available here: https://test.libreelec.tv/

But be aware that the LibreELEC code base is under heavy changes ATM and there are several know issues. We switched RPi/RPi2 over to full KMS and V4L2 decoders, I wouldn't recommend testing these at this point. So you have been warned :-)

so long,

Hias

Are the milhouse builds dead? Isn't it going to go on?
I cannot believe Millhouse left.

I wonder if Kodi is winding down.

These nightly builds are a nightmare.
(2020-09-25, 00:57)hbbs Wrote: I cannot believe Millhouse left.
Nothing lasts forever. We all have moments in time where things change.

(2020-09-25, 00:57)hbbs Wrote: I wonder if Kodi is winding down.
Less developers usually means a slower development process. But winding down, no. It's still a bunch of volunteers spending their private time to a hobby. And in some weird corona times, that's also different.

(2020-09-25, 00:57)hbbs Wrote: These nightly builds are a nightmare.
Nobody said it would be easy. Alpha software always has bugs. Just don't expect things to be fixed automatically by watching from the sidelines. We can use all the help available.
Thanks for replying it.

I cannot code. I always helped filling bug reports wherever I found them.

I jumped to Matrix because I want it to test AV1 software playback. It surprised me.

It played some up to 720p 8bit videos on my RPI 3B+.

In contrast hevc 10bit software decoding took a hit. Files that I've used to use as benchmark now fails to play.

Plex for Kodi has a development version to Matrix. But it's failing to install from .zip

ERROR <general>: CAddonInstallJob[script.plex]: The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied

Hope that helps somehow.
(2020-09-25, 01:13)hbbs Wrote: Hope that helps somehow.

A single line from a log file? Ehh.. We always prefer the full debug log (wiki) file, per pastebin website. Errors, problems, bugs.. they can start at any time.

Afaik: Kodi 18 uses Python 2, Kodi 19 uses Python 3.
I've noticed something else.

I cannot browse into my NAS using SMB.

I have set minimum protocol to smb1 and maximum tô smb3 to no avail.

I can access it from Windows 10

here's the log- http://ix.io/2yDS

PS: forgot to mention that when I tried to add folder using SMB nothing is found. This error in the logs of from ZeroConf.
(2020-09-25, 02:52)hbbs Wrote: I cannot browse into my NAS using SMB.

Does your NAS support ntp shares? I recently updated my NAS to a more modern one, and I'm amazed at the difference it makes. Use ntp shares if you can.

Having said that, SMB should work, although the problem is unlikely to be related to these builds.
If you have bluetooth audio no sound issue, consider updating to Kodi 19.

My airpods 2 get no sound after 3~5 min video playback in LibreELEC 9.2.5 (Kodi 18.8)
When I trace pulseaudio (v12.2) log by using command 
Quote:killall pulseaudio
LANG=C pulseaudio -vvvv --log-time=1 > ~/pulseverbose.log 2>&1
I find bluez5-util.c will change state from playing -> disconnected because something triggered ClearConfiguration.

After I update to Kodi 19 (with pulseaudio v13.0, LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.80-Milhouse-20200718), the problem is solved!
(2020-09-25, 13:32)mcelliott Wrote:

Does your NAS support ntp shares? I recently updated my NAS to a more modern one, and I'm amazed at the difference it makes. Use ntp shares if you can.

Having said that, SMB should work, although the problem is unlikely to be related to these builds.

Do you mean NFS?
(2020-10-01, 15:12)Halloway Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 13:32)mcelliott Wrote:

Do you mean NFS?

Yes!
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)8