v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-05-06, 23:10)Milhouse Wrote:
(2019-05-06, 22:56)Nekromantik Wrote: There are nightlies at http://test.libreelec.tv. I assume these are same as yours, based on Kodi 19?

Those are official nightlies from LibreELEC master, and LibreELEC master is _currently_ based on Kodi 18.2-rc1 as LibreELEC master does not track Kodi master, as my builds do.

LibreELEC master will update to the latest Kodi master but at a much slower cadence - at this point in the development cycle of Kodi 19, LibreELEC master will only update (bump) the Kodi version as and when it requires it, ie. when OMXPlayer is removed from Kodi (which will require matching changes in LibreELEC) or when Nvidia VDPAU support is removed (ditto).

Testing the LibreELEC OS is more important in the official LE nightlies than testing latest Kodi, whereas with my builds it's more biased towards the latter (testing Kodi, and also the OS). Needless to say, you'll see all of the changes I mentioned above (and more) first in these builds.

Hope this makes sense. 
thanks Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Nekromantik - 2019-05-06, 23:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3