v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
Hello,
I have one item: Sine end of last year I have the problem that ~once a day I get a black picture if zapping (sound is playing correctly). The black picture is only related to one channel (e.g. watching "Das Erste" and changing to "RTL" will show RTL with black picture, but switching back to "Das Erste" shows a that picture). To get rid of this black picture at the certain channel only a reboot helps (log shows no difference to working channel zap). The comment last year was that it might be a mesa-item and "at some time" a Kodi-developer may have a look to it.
Now I updated to #0504 and the problem was not seen last week, but came back on Thursday updating to #0510. So I searched an item which was present at Kodi 18 and now also in build #0510.
I found: <TexturePacker: Fix memory / resource leak the ugly way (PR:15164, 1 commit, 3 files changed)>
Reverting back to #0509 on Friday did not show the problem the whole weekend.

Do you think this may be the issue, or is it just "fortune" that it worked for a quite long time?

Regards,
  DDuck007

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by DDuck007 - 2019-05-13, 08:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3