v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-05-28, 05:46)wizardknight Wrote: Let me know if you have questions, or something you would like me to try.

I can't reproduce the issue, and the problem doesn't seem to be specific to these test builds so I suggest you continue the conversation in your thread - if/when a fix is suggested let me know and I can try including it for you.

One thing you could do is try to determine when this issue started, assuming it's a coding issue rather than something specific to your MySQL installation - once that test build is known then it might give a clue as to what change is causing the issue. There should be 365 of these test builds online (a mixture of recent Kodi 19 builds from this thread and the rest from the Kodi 18 test thread).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-05-28, 20:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3