v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-06-02, 18:04)DerSchnelle Wrote: Hey guys,

when trying to update from milhouse-builds around 0313 to recent ones I get:

"*** Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount UUID=5C3C-D64E***
### Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount_flash... type exit to quit ###"

My system is a NUC7CJYH.

Can someone give me a hint, what I could do?

I read somewhere, that I should edit the syslinux.cfg, but I'm not familiar with that so far.

Thanks in advance!

Connect a keyboard to your system and once you've entered the debug shell run the following command:
text:

blkid

The partition with TYPE="vfat" should have UUID="5C3C-D64E".

If the vfat partition UUID is not 5C3C-D64E then then you need to edit /flash/syslinux.cfg so that it references the new UUID, or instead references the partition by label (ie. boot=LABEL=Storage) rather than UUID although this won't work if you have multiple disks in your system with the same Storage label.

If the UUID does match then your FAT partition may be corrupted - try running fsck.vfat /dev/sdXY (where XY corresponds to the vfat device from blkid) and respond to the prompts and hopefully fix the file system.

Note that these tar updates don't modify your syslinux.cfg or change partition UUIDs so I've no idea how you could get into a situation where the UUIDs don't match in which case I'd expect file system corruption to be the most likely issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-06-02, 21:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3