v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-06-03, 13:55)lusephur Wrote: Just updated from may 19th daily to June 2nd. My external usb drive formatted to exfat is not recognised. (the other drives formatted to fat32,ntfs,ext4 are.) Exfat drive has been checked with chkdsk and gives no errors, is recognised on other machines (antiquated windows machine and a more recent laptop running manjaro with linux 5.0.20.
Reflashing back to may 19th and drive is again recognisable.
Currently in the midst of moving, have no time to check where the regression occurred. Hopefully it's a simple fix.

I appreciate you're in the middle of a move but testing #0529 and #0530 and confirming which is working/not working would help - I bumped the version of fuse and fuse-exfat in #0530.

If both are working (or not working) then I'll need you to pin down the breaking build by testing the builds between #0519 and #0602 - I don't have exfat drives to test with.

With a broken build (ideally #0603) please connect your exfat drive and then run journalctl -a | pastebinit and post the link so I can see what error is being reported (if any).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-06-04, 17:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3