v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-06-07, 08:39)DerSchnelle Wrote: I checked the UUID and the vfat-partition shown after blkid is indeed wrong (3E92-8632).

So I will have to edit the syslinux.cfg. Sadly I couldn't figure out how to do that. Is it possible to do it within the debugging-shell?

Thank you very much for your help!

Yes, but it's probably easier to boot into LibreELEC and edit it there as you have more tools available.

Assuming /dev/sda is your boot disk (check the output of blkid) then in the debug shell execute:
text:

mount /dev/sda1 /flash
exit
and your system should now proceed to boot into LibreELEC.

If your Storage partition also fails to mount, again because of a changed UUID, then use:
text:

mount /dev/sda2 /storage
exit

Once LibreELEC has booted, login with ssh (username: root, default password: libreelec) and run the following:
text:

mount -o remount,rw /flash
nano /flash/syslinux.cfg
Make the change(s) to fix the UUID, then enter ctrl-x (followed by Y and ENTER) to save the file.

Reboot, and you should hopefully boot straight into LibreELEC.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-06-07, 09:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3