v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-07-27, 22:17)Luck Wrote: Can I use this version for my raspberry pi 4?

No, not yet. And this is the x86_64 thread...

(2019-07-27, 22:17)Luck Wrote: Milhouse may or can I increase the graphics memory in the config to 640 MB? I kind of have graphics errors from time to time. The picture is very short- consuming. Is this still due to the build I loaded at LibreELEC? Or at the config? I have already increased the graphics memory. Otherwise I'll put it deeper again.

640MB would be excessive, typically 320MB is more than sufficient (on RPi2/RPi3/RPi3+).

Assuming you are referring to the LibreELEC 9.2 RPi4 build, try posting in this LibreELEC thread - maybe upload a sample of the video or image that is causing you a problem (don't forget your debug log (wiki)).

If your problem is with RPi/RPi2/RPi3 hardware then post more details in the RPi/RPi2 test thread (make sure you're using the latest test build from that thread).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-07-27, 23:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3