v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-10-08, 23:55)Milhouse Wrote:
(2019-10-08, 22:21)dapharsyde Wrote: Do you have any insight on why it was disabled, and if there are plans to bring back support?

By the way you're welcome to test the following 5.4-rc2 build with xf86-video-nvidia-legacy enabled to see what state it's in - you should be able to make it to the Kodi GUI, but audio is unlikely to work, and videos may stutter a great deal (unplayable), and eventually your machine may crash (kernel panic). I will probably leave xf86-video-nvidia-legacy enabled while testing 5.4-rc since it is able to start the Kodi GUI and it may be useful for testing other things (but not actually watching video/listening to audio...) - obviously if it's condition improves I'll announce it in the release notes.

#1008x: Generic

A number of external kernel modules are also missing from these 5.4-rc2 builds (mainly crazycat/dvb-latest) as the 5.4-rc2 kernel is a bit of a mess right now, due to namespace/depmod bugs. 
Sorry, as it turns out, this test box has an ION graphics card, and uses the regular xf86-video-nvidia driver.  Your release notes mentioned it was untested, and likely non-working - I can confirm you are correct Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by dapharsyde - 2019-10-08, 23:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3