v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-10-08, 23:55)dapharsyde Wrote: Ok thanks for the information.  I had a closer look, and this test box actually uses the regular xf86-video-nvidia driver, so hopefully that will be supported sooner, since as you mentioned, the driver changes were fairly trivial.  I guess now I wait for Nvidia...

The "modern" xf86-video-nvidia driver (albeit 435.21 - short-lived branch - and not 430.50 - long lived branch - that LibreELEC is using) is allegedly working with 5.4-rc2 although the xf86-video-nvidia driver has not been tested with LibreELEC (so few members on the LE Team use Nvidia GPUs) so if it failed for you that's a bit disappointing. Can you try #1008x and - if it fails to load the driver/fails with xorg errors - log in with ssh and try running pastekodi the paste the url?

EDIT:
(2019-10-08, 23:59)dapharsyde Wrote: Sorry, as it turns out, this test box has an ION graphics card, and uses the regular xf86-video-nvidia driver. Your release notes mentioned it was untested, and likely non-working - I can confirm you are correct Smile

Hmmm... ION is definitely using xf86-video-nvidia-legacy and I don't think it will use the "modern" xf86-video-nvidia as the latter doesn't support the ION/ION2 GPUs. You may have some luck with #1008x and your ION GPU, as this build now includes the xf86-video-nvidia-legacy driver but probably only as far as the Kodi GUI...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-10-09, 00:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3