v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-10-14, 19:55)Milhouse Wrote: ANNOUNCEMENT: Kodi 19 (master) has now merged the change from Python2 to Python3, which is great news (and not before time, as all Python2 support ends on 1 Jan 2020).

However this Kodi master change does have serious implications for LibreELEC 10, and in particular these test builds, as it will take some time for the Python3 adaptations to occur in the LibreELEC master tree.

Until then, it is not possible for me to provide any further nightly builds. I don't have an ETA when the LibreELEC work will be complete. It could be days, or weeks. Hopefully not months.

Even once the LibreELEC work is complete, loads of your favourite Python-based add-ons will likely be broken, but hopefully most will be updated between now and then now that there is a real motivation to ensure Python 3 compatability (Kodi 19 nightlies with Python 3 on other platforms such as Windows, Linux, Android etc. should continue to be available).

Apologies for the interruption of service, I do hope normal service will resume sooner than later!

Thanks for your information! Enjoy some relaxed days and first of all have a beer and chill... Smile
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by debutanker - 2019-10-14, 20:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3