v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-11-03, 19:05)monty_burns_007 Wrote: Last version working on a Raspberry Pi is #1012, 12-Oct-2019.
If you upgrade to one version after #1012, 12-Oct-2019 LibreElec settings don't work, network settings not reachable anymore, no video playback on Video Plugins, etc....
Don't upgrade or you will be stuck in a not working version which you can't downgrade anymore through the kodi interface.

Thanks, I thought I had pointed that out in the #1028 release notes?

I've included a simple command line script to allow upgrades/downgrades, mhupdate, see release notes for #1028. It will require ssh access, but frankly that's a pre-requisite for using test builds IMHO.

And this is the x86_64 thread... Smile

Edit: By the way, since #1012 (and earlier) only supports Python2 it is going to have issues with Kodi 19 addons that are updated to support only Python3, so even the "last version working" will have issues with add-ons (if it isn't having issues already). The only way out of this mess is to move forwards, and for add-ons to update with Python3 support.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-11-03, 20:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3