v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-11-10, 13:28)vanastasis Wrote: its only when kodi loads ( raw/factory/new or with add-on ) i can't open any application, can't run or do anything basically bricked
Looks like LibreELEC and Kodi is working fine/as expected, but the dozens of Python2-based banned add-ons you have installed - not so much.

You have 2 options:

1. Get rid of all the banned add-ons and test these builds with a 100% clean Kodi
2. Stay with Kodi 18.x based builds (ie. LibreELEC 9.2) and hope the maintainers of your banned add-ons update their wares with Kodi 19/Python 3 support

I can only give you support if you provide a log from #1, and as this is apparently working for everyone else I'm pretty confident it will work for you once you remove the banned add-ons.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-11-12, 07:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3