v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-12-14, 12:41)leone007 Wrote: Hi @Milhouse I want to go back to 9.2 but when I do so I still get the "the dependency on xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied"  error message (just like with my current #917 build) and cannot install PVR addons at all. Is there a workaround to go back to a stable release and have PVR? Also should said error message appear with 9.2 at all?
It's possible the Kodi install is a bit confused after the downgrade - maybe Addons27.db needs to be removed, or while using Kodi 19 you've downloaded an updated v3.0.0 Python add-on dependency that is now confusing Kodi 18. Short answer is I don't know for sure, but a clean .kodi install should work, however before you go that route try clearing out .kodi/addons and removing .kodi/userdata/Database/Addons27.db.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2019-12-14, 21:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3