v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-01-18, 23:58)-zero- Wrote: Lately I set up my mediacenter again. I noticed that ssh Password change is failing because of "is not a string".
That started more or less together with the phython 3 change.

Can you give an example of an ssh password that gives you this problem? The ssh passwords I've tried all work.

(2020-01-18, 23:58)-zero- Wrote: Further the samba password is not excepting special characters like "!".
This is an really old problem and was there even before Matrix.

Which Samba password are you referring to - the client password or the server password? The LibreELEC Samba server accepts ! in the password without a problem.

If it's an old problem (and it's with the client) then the best solution is to open an issue on https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2020-01-19, 05:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3