v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
@Roby77 how is your internet connectivity, watching videos, downloading tar files - presumably you don't have any issues?

@UrushibaraRuka I'm really not sure what to suggest as I don't have a fix. If this is a kernel issue with rtl8168g then you'll need to take it up with the kernel maintainers, providing them with debug logs etc. (I've not seen any logs to give any clue what error it is you are actually having) - it's not really something I can help with as I'm just the middle man. Alternatively - and I know you don't want to do this - my solution would be to drop a cheap Intel desktop PCIe NIC into the machine and hopefully that solves the problem (if not, then the Realtek driver isn't the problem). if you don't want to open up your machine then you could even use a USB-to-Ethernet NIC (a UBS2 device should get about 350Mbps, more with USB3 - either should be adequate for video playback).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2020-01-24, 17:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3