v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-01-25, 14:30)Milhouse Wrote:
(2020-01-25, 11:36)UrushibaraRuka Wrote: Okay, that explains this weird behavior but the GUI shouldn't have any impact on streams like youtube or amazon, right?
I mean, yes these "downloads" are also done via python but there's no GUI visible that gets updated.
Or am I totally wrong on this one?

No you're not wrong, this has nothing to do with YouTube, Amazon etc. Post a Kodi log from a YouTube failure. 

That might be very difficult as there's no real failure that's logged.
When I start a YouTube video it all works well for the first 5-10 minutes, then the video freezes for 15-30 seconds and skips ahead as if the video was running normally and is trying to catch up.
Very rarely it's more than 30 seconds and only then I get thrown back into the menu with the message "One or more Video was unable to play", I get back in, start the same video where it stopped and it works normal.
Same with Amazon, Twitch and so on.
I assume it's sort of a network timeout and it only happens 1-5 times when I just booted kodi, after that everything is normal (apart from the GUI download thing).
Also to note: During these "network timeouts/stutters", the "iperf" showed 0kbps for 1-2 "ticks" every other "tick". (I can try to recreate this if it helps)
It's as if something is taxing the NIC or my machine to the point that it dropps the network for a few seconds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by UrushibaraRuka - 2020-01-25, 16:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3