v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-01-25, 21:57)Roby77 Wrote: @Milhouse i confirm that I don't have any problem with Amazon Vod, YouTube, Dplay etc on my ftth 1gbit with my asrock beebox N3150

Thanks. Since you are using the same driver as @UrushibaraRuka it seems to be unlikely that the driver is the problem, but without logs or any other evidence it's hard to say for sure. Typically when one person has a problem with a particular piece of hardware, it's not the software that's the problem...

(2020-01-25, 21:57)Roby77 Wrote: I confirm that the dialog gui of system update also to me show Max 5500 KB/s

Yeah, that will be fixed tonight - appreciate everyone that brought it to my attention, I should have twigged there was something wrong a bit sooner! It is funny how it has gone unnoticed for 7 years - I guess it's only fairly recently that broadband speeds have become fast enough to make it an obvious issue (the GUI-induced throttling seems to limit the maximum download to about 60Mbps so if your speed is lower than that you wouldn't realise there is even an issue). Everyone should see a nice boost once #0125 is installed (you can re-install #0125 to test).

(2020-01-25, 21:58)Roby77 Wrote: @Milhouse sorry do you have any news on my edid issue ?

Not me personally, as I have little knowledge of edid (and even less about hex-editing edids). As before, hopefully someone else knows more about it and is able to chip in... I'll put out some feelers (again) but can't promise if anyone will bite.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2020-01-25, 22:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3