v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
Hi,

I just upgraded my testing system in my basement office to today's build after using 20191012235627-#1012 for quite some time. So everything, especially database and the addons were updated.

First view it seems that everything works. Local video files (movies) and also Live TV through Tvheadend.

But unfortunally Netflix and TVNOW do not work. I can select something and when the video normally starts I only see the circling waiting animation. Interesting was that when writing this and letting it circle, the video started, but only played for 2 seconds and stopped again. Now I see a frozen video screen. Then after 2 minutes it started again for a second, now I see the round buffering symbol at 75%.

I got not much interesting stuff in the log first. But now I see a lot of "ActiveAE - large audio sync error" warnings in the log and also a notice that the stream is stalled.

The only errors I got are "VAAPI::SupportsFilder failed (cpu does not support see4.1)" but disabling VAAPI in the player settings did not help.

Any idea? I looked through the last few pages in this thread but did not see anything interesting according to my problem.

Cheers,
Roi

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Roi Danton - 2020-02-16, 14:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3