v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
recaptcha on the LibreELEC forums is broken for me on Firefox, Chrome and Pale Moon browsers and on Brave via Android phone so I'm hoping someone will see this and be able to assist me!

I have LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64 installed on an HP Elitedesk 705 G3 with the default theme, Bingie, and Quartz installed.  I was fiddling with Bingie and tried resetting the theme and am now staring at a blank black screen.  Is there a way to remotely using SSH or using SAMBA to change the default theme loaded on start up?  I plan to redo the install eventually but not until next weekend and I need to get back to Quartz.  Can anyone tell me how to make that happen?  I am running Ubuntu-Mate on my laptop if that matters.

Thanks in advance for any help received.

EDIT: I managed to find a USB keyboard and somehow activate a menu in Bingie which took me to settings where I selected Quartz and then removed the Bingie theme so I don't accidentally reactivate it before I can redo the box from scratch.  Someone really needs to look into the recaptcha situation on the LibreELEC forums though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by bornagainpenguin - 2020-03-10, 03:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3