v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-04-18, 11:42)brotaxt Wrote: I get sound with activated HD Audio DSP on my Intel Nuc now.

After activating I wonder what is the HD Audio DSP needed for? Big Grin Everything worked without the DSP!?

Greetings & many thanks in advance!

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest - my Skylake NUC isn't connected to an HD capable audio device (my computer monitor only has stereo output!) so I'm not currently able to test that.

In your thread you say you don't have the HD-Audio passthrough options in the Kodi settings menu, do you have them now with the addition of DSP firmware? Presumably the HD hardware isn't initialising correctly when the DSP firmware is missing.

Also, it shouldn't be necessary to blacklist snd_soc_skl audio hardware any longer as this should now be fixed in kernel 5.6-rc6. For libreelec-9.2 (which uses 5.1.y) we've added a workaround that automatically blacklists snd_soc_skl.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2020-04-18, 22:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3