v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
@Milhouse Turned out to be a busy weekend, not a lot done in testing on the change in update 
Quote:This was never a problem before as I have setup many boxes where I have setup profiles and added addons before updating to your releases the last one I did was back around release #0301. If I get bored again this weekend I will play around installing and updating till I find the error point.
But was thinking it was strange that the crash file never shows the hang on profile change, so I SSH'ed into the box thinking it would lose connection as I changed profiles but was surprised to find it wasn't the PC that had frozen but Libreelec had hung. I could tell the PC to restart Libreelec and it would after a bit of a pause it would. I then looked at the Crash Log still no change from the last boot state.

I checked the memory as you suggested no problems found, feeling a head ache coming I replaced the memory from 16Gb to 32GB to 64Gb all resulted in the same response.

I need to ask for help from the community if anyone uses profiles do you have a problem, or if anyone could add a profile to their install and see if you end up with the same problem. I found there is no problem removing a profile after the hang the system seems to go back to normal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by TVmine - 2020-04-27, 11:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3