[TitanMod for Leia] Implementation of PVR Timeshift GUI / nub and slider
Hello, 

I am trying to mod the Titan skin to get it running in Kodi Leia, but stumbled during the implementation of the PVR Timeshift GUI as described by Ksooo in 14316 (PR) and 14386 (PR)

The reference implementation realized in Estuary can be found in the DialogSeekBar.xml, lines 155-194 and Includes_PVR.xml, line 104-191: The include "PVRProgress" contained in "Includes_PVR.xml" is called with parameters in the DialogSeekbar.xml
The desired result is shown in the pictures "picture_01.jpg" and "picture_02.jpg". 
But when I try to implement this, I just got a buggy visualisation as shown in "picture_03.jpg" and "picture_04.jpg". When I am calling PVRProgress without parameters and using some conditions within PVRProgress itself, I get a correct display (see picture_01.jpg and picture_02.jpg). 
What I am doing wrong here? 

My implementation can be found in InclucesOSD.xml, line 430 - 500 and 3500 - 3600. 

Another problem are the nub and slider 
- in the movie view the nub sometimes gets stucked at the beginning, jumping to correct position after some time, in the music view it doesn't move at all, staying at the beginning of the bar (Includes_OSD.xml, line 2600 - 2690)

- the position of the slider is wrong in the music view, but correct in the movie view, although the part of code is the same. (Includes_OSD.xml, line 480 - 500 for live-tv, line 540 - 560 for other stuff)

I have to admit that at the moment the code lacks of clarity as it is work in progress. But I would really appreciate if an experienced skinner could have a look at it and give me some hints. 

(The draft of the skin can be found at: skin.titan.vanilla.zip     (approx. 35 MB)

Thank you very much, malvinas2

Picture01: 

Picture02: 

Picture03: 

Picture04: 

Picture05: 

Picture06: 
Are there any 'exclude comment' lines ( <!-- *** ---> ) inside the include call and include definition you like to use with params?

Didnt dl the file itself, so didnt look at code.
i think it could be easier if
you post a snippet of your " include call "and its definition/content .
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
You seem to be right, I deleted all comments and it seems to work, but have to test it further.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TitanMod for Leia] Implementation of PVR Timeshift GUI / nub and slider0