Does It Exist? LazyTV for Repeats?
Hey, I'm looking for an add-on or some kind of fork of LazyTV which will play already watched episodes. Is there such a thing? I guess I'm looking for a more lightweight PseudoTV really, something I can point at a smart playlist populated with episodes which will play the episodes one show at a time, but not inherently in show order. By this I mean, it will play the next episode of every show in the list instead of playing every s01e01 and then every s01e02.
(2019-05-05, 11:01)Kriven Wrote: Hey, I'm looking for an add-on or some kind of fork of LazyTV which will play already watched episodes. Is there such a thing? I guess I'm looking for a more lightweight PseudoTV really, something I can point at a smart playlist populated with episodes which will play the episodes one show at a time, but not inherently in show order. By this I mean, it will play the next episode of every show in the list instead of playing every s01e01 and then every s01e02.

There's a simple addon in the Kodi repo called Play Random Videos. 
If you use it on a smart playlist, it will randomly play anything with that playlist in a random order. In the settings you can filter it to include/exclude watched episodes.  
I use it all the time just to have tv shows playing randomly in the background. After each episode ends, it just randomly chooses another from within that playlist. Including watched episodes. 
Works well enough for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does It Exist? LazyTV for Repeats?0