Android Better option
Is there any better option 2 run Kodi on a pH/tablet? Maybe an app that funnels all UR media from a source like UR TV or computer 2 UR mobile device?
Not exactly sure what you're asking, there's no way I know of without external hardware of transmitting media from your TV to your phone/tablet but from your computer there's lots of options.

You might want to look at Plex to start with and go from there.
Then some1 should make an app. I mean there's Hulu & Netflix on my pH right now millions have the option 2 watch movies & TV shows on there mobile devices, but me personally I would rather watch them on KODI this could change the game 4 apks & the tech is obviously there so why not take all the media that KODI, SPMC, etc & consolidated it on 2 a mobile app, cuz have U ever tried watching a movie on KODI on UR pH (not 2 be offencive KODI isn't written 4 mobile devices), 2 begin W/ the keyboard is way 2 small, the app can only run in landscape mode & when U finally get a movie rolling UR sick of it & U would rather be board or do something else on UR pH...this needs 2 happen & unfortunately I'm the loadest voice & I can write code @ this moment I've never learned, so please KODI communities take notice & write an app that can finally compete W/ the paid versions,

Thanx U,
MetalordicA
Kodi, SPMC et al don't provide any media at all so there's nothing to consolidate.

I've watched plenty of my content on Kodi on my phone and tablet (and on a Surface Pro but that's another matter) and other than initial setup (adding sources etc) I've never once had to touch the keyboard so that's a non issue for me.

Personally I don't agree with your statement that this NEEDS to happen (I'm also not quite sure what you actually think NEEDS to happen) as Kodi works perfectly for my use case, however I'm sure there are many that will agree with you.

Also what do you mean by compete with "paid" versions? Kodi isn't really in competition with anything it's written by a bunch of volunteers who love working on it and for the most part (from everything I can gather) wouldn't give two hoots if nobody else used it.

Just my 2 pence.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Better option0