Release TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version
(2023-07-03, 04:45)scott967 Wrote: Knowing nothing about plugin.video.themoviedb.helper, but it looks to me for example

Code:
HTTP Error Code: 404
Request: https://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/None/similar?&region=US&language=en-US&include_image_language=en,null,en&include_video_language=en,null,en
is failing because it doesn't follow the API https://developer.themoviedb.org/referen...ie-similar, and that's because "None" has to be the tmdb movie_id.  My guess is the addon isn't checking something right (like maybe it assumes a variable for movie_id has "Nonetype" for no data  but it is actually the string "None").

scott s.

Skin problem. Not using the plugin correctly. It is failing to provide a query or tmdb_id for endpoints requiring a query or tmdb_id. That is clear from the several lines such as
?info=recommendations&type=movie&query=&nextpage=false

The original AZ2 never left beta and I abandoned it. This issue is related to a pre-Nexus skinning engine problem where nested skin variables return empty inside dialogs (the nested variables are being used to construct the plugin path). It is unlikely this "resurrection" mod adds any workaround to address that issue in the skin on Matrix

I probably should catch these None values in the plugin and raise an exception rather than just pass through the request -- but that still won't fix the skin being broken... All it will mean is an error notification being raised constantly instead because the skin is not constructing the plugin path correctly (which is then going to gum up the log even more!)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version - by jurialmunkey - 2023-07-04, 05:24
Unseen English Landscaps - by Bindou - 2023-01-26, 14:48
RE: Unseen English Landscaps - by Bindou - 2023-01-27, 15:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version0