Scrap question
Hello,
I scraped a series, which I removed from the media library, but I exported the scraps in single file, and I added a season to the series, I wanted to know if when I scrape the series again, he will avoid looking again for the files I already have, so scraping offline, then go scraper on the scraper I chose? Or does he ignore and replace everything?
Thank you
If you exported to Single File, then Kodi will ignore it and just scrape online. To use the Single File Export file, you must use the Import option. All explained here on the Video Library page... https://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_library

The problem with the Single File method is that it won't work if you changed the filenames, folder names, video format (mkv, avi, mp4, etc) or changed the path to the video files. We recommend using the Separate Files method.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for your answer, I exported as a separate file, so when I want to add it on a Kodi, and I choose for example TVDB, will it scraper first local news, and go on the internet for take what is missing? Or will he ignore everything and go search on the internet?

On some series I have season-all-poster, on other season-01-poster, but I can not have the difference, nor to find in the .nfo to which it is related, so it wants to say that I can add the file myself and there is no link that points in the nfo file?
(2019-07-24, 19:29)Ewiko Wrote: I exported as a separate file, so when I want to add it on a Kodi, and I choose for example TVDB, will it scraper first local news, and go on the internet for take what is missing?
Yes, if you have episodes that do not have an NFO File, then Kodi will go to the internet to find the missing episodes.

If you are using the TVDB as the scraper, you just need to ensure you have the correct <episodeguide> URL inside the tvshow.nfo. If you have the old version, then it won't scrape new episodes online.

(2019-07-24, 19:29)Ewiko Wrote: On some series I have season-all-poster, on other season-01-poster, but I can not have the difference, nor to find in the .nfo to which it is related, so it wants to say that I can add the file myself and there is no link that points in the nfo file?
If you do not know where they are coming from, then post your tvshow.nfo file to Kodi Paste Site and provide the link. I'll see if there is a link there that maybe you missed. If nothing there, we will move onto a Debug Log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That's the first
https://paste.kodi.tv/ometoyoxaq
And the second
https://paste.kodi.tv/iwotuwexeb
For the second series, I had already scraped the first six seasons, and then I scraped the seventh separately, the tvshow.nfo has changed, can I keep the old one, and I just have to get the files to post ? Or are there links in the files?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrap question0