Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
@bsoriano

In DialogVideoInfo.xml get rid of the condition in your onunload action:
Change this:
xml:
<onunload condition="Window.IsVisible(1128)">RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,del_path,call_id=1129)</onunload>
To this:
xml:
<onunload>RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,del_path,call_id=1129)</onunload>

The condition isn't needed in my skin either (and I should probably remove it). It just doesn't affect AZ2 because for some reason my custom window is active before the onunload condition triggers. In Amber it is the reverse - the onunload triggers before the custom window becomes active.

I think it is because I have window close animations *inside* the <controls> section whereas you have them *outside* the <controls> section. So my onunload doesn't trigger until *after* my windowclose animation completes, whereas your onunload triggers at the same time your windowclose animation triggers.

When adding a path, the script force closes all dialogs (triggering window close animation) and then activates the window specified in the call_id. Because my window hasn't finished animating when the new window is called, then window becomes active *before* my onunload condition triggers and so the condition is true eventhough the window wasn't active when the dialog was asked to close.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-08-23, 13:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2