Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-24, 01:59)bsoriano Wrote: Is there a trick to making the visibility conditions work and only show the lists that have content? I know I have asked way too many questions already, so I understand if you don't have the time or inclination to look at this.
Totally fine! It also helps me improve the plugin by seeing how skinners are using it.

I ran into this problem too. It's because there isn't a plugin path when the window first loads. Since it has no items and isn't updating, then it is hidden and so the content path never updates. I still use the same visible conditions checking isupdating and numitems, but I also use a variable content path in my additional lists to provide items while I wait for my detailed item container to load:

xml:

<variable name="Info_Cast_List01">
<value condition="!Container(3100).IsUpdating + Integer.IsGreater(Container(3100).NumItems,0)">$INFO[Container(3100).ListItemAbsolute(1).FolderPath]</value>
<value>videodb://</value>
</variable>

I show videodb:// while my detailed item is loading because I know that path will always have items and it loads quickly. You don't see the list because my whole fake info dialog group is also hidden until the detailed item loads. I also use a conditional fade animation on the additional list to hide it whilst it is updating and show a busy spinner instead.

(2019-08-24, 01:59)bsoriano Wrote: I do have a feature request: Could you please add properties to indicate for a person how many total movies and total tv shows were found in tmdb, and also how many are in the local database? This is something that Extendedinfo had that I am missing.  Thanks for considering this request.
Try latest version.
To your plugin path add
Code:
&amp;prop_id=Foobar

This will create window properties:
Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.Foobar.NumDBIDItems)
Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.Foobar.NumTMDBItems)

You can use any name in-place of "Foobar".

---

Also, as an aside, I remember why I had the onunload condition in DialogVideoInfo. Otherwise it launches the custom window every time you leave dialogvideoinfo, but we only want that to happen if we have a path, so change it to:
Code:
<onunload condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.Path.Current))">RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,del_path,call_id=1129)</onunload>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-08-24, 03:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2