Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-30, 04:53)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey, I noticed an issue today that I am posting here instead of in the Arctic Zephyr 2 forum, since I think it is related to the addon. Using your skin, if I go into the info dialog for a movie and then click on a movie that is in the local db from the first custom info list (say, movies that are in the same set, or from the same director) then I get the busy spinner, but I never get the info dialog for the other movie. I am using the latest Matrix nightly if that makes a difference.

Any idea why this could be happening?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: Nevermind @jurialmunkey , it must have been a glitch or issue with tmdb, I cannot replicate this again today.

Yeah I can't recreate the issue.

Either way, in AZ2 I don't use TMDb for local items. I do a search for them in the local library using the following content path:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Label,videodb://movies/titles/?xsp=%7B%22order%22%3A%7B%22direction%22%3A%22ascending%22%2C%22ignorefolders%22%3A0%2C%22method%22%3A%22sorttitle%22%7D%2C%22rules%22%3A%7B%22and%22%3A%5B%7B%22field%22%3A%22title%22%2C%22operator%22%3A%22is%22%2C%22value%22%3A%5B%22,%22%5D%7D%5D%7D%2C%22type%22%3A%22movies%22%7D]

Which translates as:
Code:
videodb://movies/titles/?xsp={"order":{"direction":"ascending","ignorefolders":0,"method":"sorttitle"},"rules":{"and":[{"field":"title","operator":"is","value":["$INFO[ListItem.Label]"]}]},"type":"movies"}

So basically it is a content path that is a smart playlist looking for items with a title that matches ListItem.Label of the list that was clicked on. So I use my script function to set that path to the "TMDbHelper.Path.Current" window property and call my custom window 1136. Once the container in my custom window updates, I do an Action(Info) to pull up the info dialog. That trick is what allows me to transition seamlessly between local and online info.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-08-31, 01:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2