Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-09-01, 13:43)bsoriano Wrote: Tested, but the exclusions do not seem to be working.  I am using them like this:

xml:

plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=crew_in_movies&type=person&filter_key=job&filter_value=Director&query=$INFO[ListItem.Director]&exclude_key=title&exclude_value=$INFO[ListItem.Title]

That, for example, is the content tag for the custom list of also directed by.  Am I using the exclusion incorrectly?
Strange. Yes that is correct and when I use it, the movie is correctly filtered out.
If the title of your movie and the title returned by TMDb don't match exactly, then it won't be excluded. There's not much I can do about that. Title might be different because of using a different scraper or a different language (in either TMDbHelper or your scraper).

(2019-09-01, 13:43)bsoriano Wrote: In terms of more accuracy in determining the movies that are in the local db, it is better, but there are still a lot of movies that I have in my db that the plugin does not detect that they are.  Please let me know if there is anything I can provide to you to help in this regard.  Thanks.  By the way, the accuracy of sualfred's embuary.info is about the same as your plugin.
It has to have an exact match with title and year - if there isn't a perfect match due to scraper or language differences, then the plugin won't identify it as being in the kodi library. The only way to get a perfect match is to use some unique identifier and that isn't possible because Kodi doesn't have an info label for TMDb IDs and TMDb doesn't return IMDb IDs in lists (only in details).

I check against original title first to try and avoid language differences - but not all scrapers save the original title. Plus if a scraper other than TMDb is used, then there might be differences in the exact title. If you find a movie where the title and year are exactly the same in the library and TMDb, then let me know because that is a bug - but if they don't match exactly then it isn't a bug and there's nothing I can do about it.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-09-01, 23:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2