Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-09-08, 00:16)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , thanks for the pull request for Amber.  Indeed the exclusions are fixed, and I don't quite understand, since the way you provided the code is how I had it before.  I started trying using the hidden container with the details call info (container 5100) to try to workaround listitem properties not being filled for online items.

I still sometimes do not get the cast for online items, and right now I am not getting a more by director custom info list for online items.  I do get it for local items.

BTW it will still work using Container(5100). - it is just faster if you use the standard ListItem. infolabels if available.
I would add a check to the variable for !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Director) and then fallback to Container(5100).ListItem.Director if ListItem.Director isn't available.

In terms of exclusions, I think maybe you were confused by the Fast & Furious movie, because the "&" would cause problems for the plugin and so you would think it wasn't working.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-09-08, 00:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2