Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-11-06, 10:25)patzzz Wrote:
(2019-11-06, 04:59)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can also do better matches by using IMDbNumber instead of Title:
Code:
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&amp;type=movie&amp;imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber]</content>
Have you found any solution or dirty hack to get the IMDBNumber without the "xx" from Info Dialog (bug commented on by you in this post)?

ListItem.IMDBNumber works fine for items in the Library Db.

It's just add-ons that are unable to set it correctly. To get around it, with TMDbHelper I also set the value to a property:
ListItem.Property(imdb_id)

For other add-ons I check with a variable and put the appropriate "query=" or "imdb_id=" param:
xml:

<variable name="Info_Param_IMDB_or_QUERY">
<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(imdb_id))">imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(imdb_id)]</value>
<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.IMDBNumber) + !String.StartsWith(ListItem.IMDBNumber,xx)">imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber]</value>
<value condition="[String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)] + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle)">query=$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle]</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Title) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Year)">query=$INFO[ListItem.Title]&amp;year=$INFO[ListItem.Year]</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Title)">query=$INFO[ListItem.Title]</value>
<value>query=$INFO[ListItem.Label]</value>
</variable>

i.e. Use it like so:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=recommendations&amp;type=movie&amp;$VAR[Info_Param_IMDB_or_QUERY]
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-11-06, 22:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2