Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-11-27, 02:05)nessus Wrote:
(2019-11-25, 10:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: @nessus - Okay both should be added now on latest github version.

Languages are put into $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.X.Name)] - replace x with number (e.g. the 1st language listed will be $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.1.Name)] ).

Hey @jurialmunkey 
The $INFO[ListItem.Property(Language.1.Name)] it's not working. It's empty in all movies either with one or more languages.

The thousands divider in (rottentomatoes_userreviews) it's fixed.

EDIT: More on the Language.X.Name property. I have set two languages and it returns mixed results...

- "Coco Before Channel 2009" movie returns only English language. TMBD site has English/French as spoken languages.
- "Aladdin 2019" movie returns no languages at all. TMBD site has English as spoken language.
- "Black Hawk Down 2002" movie returns English/Somali languages. TMBD site has English/Somali as spoken languages.
- "The Bourne Legacy 2012" movie returns English/Russian languages but the "Russian" string it's in Rusian language. TMBD site has English/Russian as spoken languages and the "Russian" string it's in English. The same happens with "Avengers Endgame" with English & Japanese languages.

All tests are done with query=$INFO[ListItem.Title] & imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber] arguments with same results.

Cheers
Nessus

Is this for the ?info=details call?

The only one I can replicate is The Bourne Legacy and that's because the api is returning the string in Russian which you can see here:
https://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/49040...uage=en-US

All the others return the correct languages for me.
You can see my tests here: https://imgur.com/a/mVzGA7y

One possibility that I can think of is that if you have looked up these items previously then the old data will be cached and the addon won't re-lookup the data for 14 days. You can force a refresh by deleting ~kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db - or alternatively, test with an item that you haven't looked up previously.

I'll be adding a cache refresh function for individual items soon.
EDIT:
I've added a refresh cache option for individual items.
Go to video addons and open TheMovieDb addon.
In TheMovieDb addon, locate the item you want to refresh and click on it.
You will now get an additional option to refresh the cache at the bottom of the list.

You can also refresh an item with:
Code:
RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&refresh=True&tmdb_id=1370&type=movie)
If you use this inside the Video Info Dialog, you will need to reopen the dialog to see the changes.

NOTE: You can't use the refresh param in <content> tags (you will get an empty list). This is intentional to prevent abuse.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-11-27, 07:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2