Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-11-29, 10:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can already play/browse dbid items:

Play Movie
Code:
<onclick>RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=play&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&amp;type=movie)</onclick>

Play Tvshow Episode
Code:
<onclick>RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=play&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&amp;season=1&amp;episode=1&amp;type=episode)</onclick>
Sorry... i had no idea that there was a "play" parameter available nor it's mentioning anywhere in the readme.
It's working fine... thanks.

Quote:I've added creators to latest github version:
ListItem.Property(Creator.X.Name)
ListItem.Property(Creator.X.TMDb_ID)
ListItem.Property(Creator) (all creators separated by "/")
I am little confused about this!. When i change the type to "tv" in the plugin://.... info=details it returns a script error. Is this not available for tv shows?
If yes, how do get the ListItem.Property(Creator) to work because whatever i try it's always empty?. What am i missing here?

Also, is the ListItem.Property(Creator) will work with the discover method the same like ListItem.Director & ListItem.Writer?

One more... is the "status" info for tv shows (eg cancelled) available in the API?

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-01, 17:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2