Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-01, 17:29)nessus Wrote: Sorry... i had no idea that there was a "play" parameter available nor it's mentioning anywhere in the readme.
It's working fine... thanks.
It's a new feature, so I hadn't documented it yet.
Documentation now added here:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...r-function

(2019-12-01, 17:29)nessus Wrote: I am little confused about this!. When i change the type to "tv" in the plugin://.... info=details it returns a script error. Is this not available for tv shows?
If yes, how do get the ListItem.Property(Creator) to work because whatever i try it's always empty?. What am i missing here?

Yes details works with Tvshows. What is your full plugin path?

Also, don't use ListItem.IMDBNumber with Tvshows as lots of scrapers put the TVDb ID in that infolabel for tvshows (which wont work because its not the IMDb ID!). IMDb numbers will start with "tt", so you can check for them using a condition String.StartsWith(ListItem.IMDBNumber,tt)

Use &query= instead (or &tmdb_id= if you have it).

(2019-12-01, 17:29)nessus Wrote: Also, is the ListItem.Property(Creator) will work with the discover method the same like ListItem.Director & ListItem.Writer?
Yes. The infolabel just contains a text name. The with_crew with_cast and with_people arguments take a plain text name, lookup the TMDb ID on the API using a search function, and then pass the ID to discover endpoint.

You can use anything that passes a person's name as text.

(2019-12-01, 17:29)nessus Wrote: One more... is the "status" info for tv shows (eg cancelled) available in the API?

I think so. I'll have a look at adding it.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-12-01, 23:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2