Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-02, 11:51)nessus Wrote: @jurialmunkey 
Sorry... again!. The details info in tv shows works fine. It just took about 2-3 mins to load the first time and i thought will be the same time like movies.
Hmm. It shouldn't take that long. I think maybe the trakt manager functions are adding a lot of overhead in some instances, so I've now disabled them by default. If they are needed to display in some scenario then they can be forced with &manage=True
There is also a radiobutton in the addon settings to enable them in the TMDb browser.

(2019-12-02, 11:51)nessus Wrote: By the way, are you aware of any hack to refresh infolabels and plugin path lists when you change/open the videoinfo to another item ?. It's kinda odd to open the videoinfo for an item and still see the info from the previous item. I've try Container(foo).IsUpdating but it's not working.
<visible>!Container(ID).IsUpdating</visible> in the label control works fine for me to hide the label when the container is updating (also works fine as a condition in a label variable).

How are you using it?

(2019-12-02, 11:51)nessus Wrote: Also, in some tv shows script is throwing errors and no info are fetched.
Here a snippet from the log with errors from some of these shows... https://paste.kodi.tv/pixovizama.kodi
Ah it's because the tvshow has the year in the title so the search function is getting a 404 from TMDb because nothing can be found with that title. Is there an info label you can use that doesn't have the year in the title?

I've fixed the script so that it doesn't error on a 404 and just returns nothing instead. However, not much I can do about the year in title as TMDb api is not liking that. I might be able to do something like compare year string to title string and strip it out but it's not ideal because there might be also sorts of containing characters (e.g "(YEAR)" "[YEAR]" "-YEAR" etc.). Best approach is for scrapers not to append the year to the title!

(2019-12-02, 11:51)nessus Wrote: EDIT: Getting script errors also in movies when i try to change any art in videoinfo window from standard Kodi "choose art" option... https://paste.kodi.tv/duyarecixi.kodi
This error is related to an annoying kodi bug where ListItem.Label in video info dialog is replaced with the labels in any select dialog that pops up. Hopefully the latest changes will stop TMDbHelper from throwing an error but I can't do much about the actual bug itself because it is in Kodi core.

A work around would be to hide the container when any of those windows are open. e.g. <visible>!Window.IsVisible(DialogSelect.xml)</visible> etc.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-12-03, 00:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2